RV/Motorhome adventure at Forkfest

Greetings adventurous people: I own a vintage RV, 1997 Holoday Rambler, and I am dreaming of sharing the motorhome with a few people, split the costs and attend this Forkfest event. I need a driver for the RV as I will not drive that beast. It is 35 feet long but drives like a new school bus. I was told by a friend who drove it for me last year that it is easier than its monolithic size suggests. It sleeps up to six people but more comfortably -it sleeps 4 easily.

I can cook a lot of Pho Keene Great French Vietnamese food if I can get the beauty to the campsite.

Anyone interested in helping me drive this smooth monster RV to Forkfest? Please contact me soon so we can plan the logistics.

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Isabelle

Hi Elle. Will you be chefing this year’s 2020 Forkfest? I have developed an affinity for the southeast spices and would love to try a dish.

Also, a culinary question; do you increase spice with the raw pepper or powder/oil extracts? I also make curry sauce with whole coconuts, blend it with raw ghost pepper (or habanero), tumeric, cumin, black pepper. Get some sprouted lentils on the scene, chopped garlic, jalapeno, carrot, mushroom, sweet potato, brussels sprouts, and cauliflower for the swim and you got you a fine bowl of dragon drool. =)