Rich Paul nabbed in late night mini-ATV sting

I think I believe him, just because of his age. He’s to old for that shit.

Rich Freeman Paul
I know some will not believe me, but Steve Zemanic above is correct. I was not one of the ATV riders. I was walking down the opposite side of the street from the other guy arrested, returning to my car, which was parked where the arrest occurred. I don’t ride ATV’s, don’t have an ATV. They didn’t recover a second ATV. The reason appears to be that the guy on the second ATV drove away on that ATV. I didn’t even know that there were ATV’s involved until heard it from people who read it in the paper.

They’re not going to go easy on a repeat offender.

Wasn’t him. He was sitting next to me. He doesn’t have an ATV. He was going home and they descended on him with a BS charge. Very bizarre.

Is Rich Paul OK? Signal says his messages are not delivered, even after a day, even to both his numbers.

That’s not good.

Unless he decided that cell phones are evil. If that is the case, good for him.

I hope he is ok.

He texted me from a new number and said he’s OK.

The only thing lasting that might come out of the FSP movement would be a documentary on the zany adventures of Richard Paul.

1 Like

I remember going on vacation with parents to a Caribbean island as a child in the 80s and seeing the locals riding down the roads using all kinds of atvs as transportation.

This was one of my first wake up calls that America is not the land of the free like they still taught in school back then. I never understood what the big deal riding my go cart on our dead end street was.

In my opinion the police state assaults on the minor things like having fun on an ATV are worse then the atrocities like the war on drugs.

They’ll do anything to make $. There’s feral swine in the woods sometimes. Bigger problem is dumb,boot-licking rednecks that consent to searches.
Samm