Pumpkin Festival Landlord Advisory

I got this text from my landlord and thought it would be interesting to discuss it here…

Fwd: As you are aware, a scaled-down version of the Pumpkin Festival will celebrated on 10/29. The city of Keene is asking.landlords to communicate with tenants about their cooperation in ensuring a peaceful and.fun event.
The city would like landlords to communicate the following:
-abide by the disturbance clause.of.your lease which forbids any activity that interferes with the rights, comforts or convenience of any other occupant in the building or neighbors.
-abide.by the occupancy and fire safety codes which prohibits overcrowding
-the KPD can arrest anyone who remains in an area after being asked.to.leave.
-landlords have the right to request the police department to remove unwanted guests from the property
Landlords.are.encouraged to visit the properties before and during the event.to.ensure.compliance. Your cooperation in making sure that this event does not.become an “eyesore” on the city would be greatly appreciated.
A KSC, police and fire department representative might be visiting your . apartment the days prior to the event to discuss all of the above. Unless requested for.any legal.reason, I will be providing your contact information to the police department in case they need.to reach you.

1 Like

Oh how nice. Looks like it’s time for you to move out.

Ps. Dunker we used to be city neighbors, I use to live in port orange. Didn’t you live in Wilbur by the sea? Or something like that?

1 Like

Why does the City of Keene actually want to invite Anarchy into the streets again? lol…

Being in the middle of the shit in 2014 was like watching a mini Arab Spring.

2 Likes

I used to live in Sebastian, FL before moving to NH.
I like the place where I live now… It’s cheap and have everything I need so I can get my financial legs under me. :grin:

1 Like

I would also think that most of the problem was all the out of towners.

1 Like

The discount liquor that flows freely from the state-run tax-free ethanol dispensaries doesn’t help the situation either. Several thousand drunk people quickly become a problem, almost no matter what.