Poloniex trying to get my ID

https://m.poloniex.com/press-releases/2018.06.08-Customer-Verifications-Blog-Post/

Hello,

As you may have seen in our recent blog post, we are requiring all legacy Poloniex customers who have not yet completed full identity verification to do so as soon as possible. We can see that you haven’t yet started ID verification in your account, so we ask that you sign in to your Poloniex account profile page at https://poloniex.com/profile and follow the instructions to complete this process.

You’ll be asked to provide a verification photo of yourself, as well as a photo of a valid government-issued ID card or passport. Here are some tips that can help you to get through verification as quickly as possible:

When taking a photo of your ID:
Don’t redact any information on your documents.
Take the photos in a well-lit room and ensure that they are clear and that the ID is legible before submitting.
If you are attempting to verify a Passport ID card, select the “Identity card” option when prompted to select an ID type.

When taking your selfie:
Take the photo in a well-lit room.
Make sure that you don’t hold up your ID next to your face when taking the selfie, as this may confuse the system.
Do not take a photo of a photo; you have to take a photo of your face at the time of verification.
Do not take a photo of your ID; you will submit an ID photo separately, and we need to match your ID to a photo of your face.

If we cannot automatically verify your account, our support team will reach out over email to guide you through next steps to resolve the issue. Please check out our Support Center to find more tips or reach out to our support team if you have other questions.

We appreciate your cooperation in this process. You will not have the ability to trade, deposit or withdraw using your Poloniex account until your profile verification is complete, so please take action on this as soon as possible. Once we receive and verify your information, full account functionality will be restored, and your daily withdrawal limits will be increased to $25,000 USD equivalent…

As a registered money services business, Poloniex is committed to compliance with all applicable law requiring identification and verification of its customers. If you have any questions about these or any other Poloniex terms, feel free to take a look at our terms of service and privacy policy.

The Circle Poloniex team

Yeah, they all bend over backwards now.

I recently got an email from the DE DOJ asking for info on Poloniex. And they CC to 393 people! Then the next day, they tried to recall the email, still CC 393 people!

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Poloniex
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2018 17:47:36 +0000

If you have an issue with your Poloniex account please contact me at your convenience.

Craig Weldon

Chief Special Investigator

Investor Protection Unit

Delaware Department of Justice

(302) 577-8271

(302) 577-6987 fax

doj seal

I was also targeted by poloniex and they refuse to release the assets, I think it was forked coins revenue or something.