Opioid or Anarchist epidemic in NH?

Is NH really one of the biggest opioid problem states ? Seems like a priority for the orange fuhrer.

Or …Is the # of Libertarians & Anarchists their bigger problem ?

Either way, more repression coming to a neighborhood near you.

Samm

I wouldn’t know a bag of Heroin from anything, but I get a little training at the Fire Dept. The fire fighters have some whoppers as far as stories go. One of my favorites is our chief told of saving a guy, taking him to the hospital. Then showing up at the hospital with another patient a few hours later, seeing the guy leave. Then getting a call and finding the same guy dead from an overdose later that day. They find needles on the street sometimes too.

Again, I have never seen Heroin and don’t know if I have ever seen someone high on it.

Do you think having 1 fascist cop per opioid abuser is a good solution ? Do you think more military gear for those fascist cops is a good idea ? (to counter the opioid problem of course)
Do you think more grants from homeland security to NH is a good idea (to counter the opioid problem of course)
Do you think more training to our local law enforcers from DHS,FBI to demonize the freedom lovers in NH is a good idea ? (to counter the opioid problem of course).
Samm

I’m for Heroin vending machines and community not-for-profits to sterilize the poor.

2 Likes

Whoa.

Whoa is right.
I think the radiologist just found a tumor. Is this a 3%er ?

is Mark_FTL speaking words of satire, or cynical half-truth?

Reminds me of the snark on Taki’s Magazine…or Andrew Klavan’s bald-headed show xD