Old Timer

I’m a software developer. I moved to New Hampshire in December 2003 as part of the Free State Project. I am the current treasurer of the FSP.

I’m here to get to know other freedom-loving folks, and to learn more about the Shire Society. I’m especially interested in secession. I produced a video about how income tax could be a catalyst for secession. It’s targeted to Democrats, explaining why some people want secession, in terms that Democrats can understand. Here is a link: Proclivity for Taxing Income

I found this forum via NHexit.

2 Likes

Welcome!

2 Likes

thanks to the Pirates at pirate chain for helping svillee get his movie shown on the big screen at porcfest. and thanks to svillee himself for all the work at the NHexit site! he must have been there 7 times doing something. he has also begun using the term NHexit on his movie’s business card

2 Likes

Actually, my movie never made it to the big Pirate screen. The folks at Pirate Chain offered to show it after their movie, Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End, and I thank them for that. But their movie turned out to be quite long, running until almost 11:30, and there was a recommended sound curfew at midnight, so I decided to skip it.

2 Likes

Yes, what a great video you spearheaded Steve. Very high production value. I’ve shared it with others in my sphere and will continue to do so.

2 Likes

Good on ya Steve – very responsible. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks so much, Pete!

1 Like

ya svillee’s movie is great and it publicizes the nh independence idea

2 Likes