Not official? Bitcoin fork scheduled for tomorrow,Dec 28?

Is this legit?

http://b2x-segwit.io

No. There is no reason to expect the miners to mine it. It’s widely regarded as a “free coins” scam.

Exactly wtfk. Take the free coins and try to sell them as quickly as possible.
The following forks are also tradable and I found a way to claim them if you own your private keys: SBTC, BCD and BTW. Even though the “futures” remark went away on CMC and the network seems to work somehow, you cannot deposit them on the exchanges in order to sell them. Looks like the networks are still weak and insecure due to the lack of miners. I’ll let you know as soon as deposits are possible. And of course after I sold mine! :rofl:

I don’t need the money enough to give them the time of day, and I don’t think anyone else should either.

If you don’t need the money bad enough, I would take your coins. :smiley:

You’re not paying attention. I don’t need the money bad enough to lend attention to scammers by creating trade volume. Maybe I can afford principle more than you can. I don’t know. I don’t care. I’m not giving them the attention, just as I have not given Bitcoin Gold the attention.

Now I understand your viewpoint.
Even though I respect your opinion, the word ‘scam’ is misused.
The free market offers many possibilities to earn money. People see the rise of Bitcoin and want to benefit. That’s no scam, it’s a desperate try to earn money.
I think: so you want to give me free money? Thanks! Let me take it and do something useful. :slight_smile:

By using the passive voice you aren’t avoiding saying I misused the word “scam.” You’re only making it sound nicer. I did not misuse the word “scam.” You need to look into the latest 2x fork if you think it isn’t a scam. There is no quid pro quo to the latest 2x fork. You will do more harm than good to give them attention.