NH resident just learning about FSP

1. Tell us about yourself.
    Hi, I’m glad this site is accessible over tor without lame Cloudflare bot verification crap. I’m an infosec guy living in NH and starting to get interested in local politics.

2. Why are you here?
    Meet people, make connections, maybe recruit people for work if anyone is interested and that’s allowed.

3. How did you find these forums?
    went to a crypto meetup a few months back in keene.

1 Like

Welcome, how can we help?

Hi. I see FSP is great at communications and outreach. There’s a lot of resources to follow. What’s the best single source of aggregate news and events to follow? I don’t have any Facebook/Twitter/Instagram but would like to pick one of your other resources to regularly follow.

NHCalendar.org will get you to more events in your area probably… welcome root and thank you for being here!

Hi, root, and welcome.

You’re right. So many groups are quite decentralized, spread over a wide variety of platforms.

The Free State Project channel on Telegram may be worth checking out, could offer you another springing-off place.

Do you have particular kind of news you are interested in?

The movement is highly decentralized. The Free Keene blog has been around a long time, and covers some things, but not even a fraction of what’s happening here.

What kind of work and location?
As a general rule the labor up here is more scarce and expensive than other places.