NH needs to be less white?

So much bullshit in that article. New England doesn’t need more “diversity” (i.e. all groups minus whites) to improve its economy, it needs less bureaucrats taxing and regulating things.

2 Likes

Can’t the social engineers ever take a break ?

“stagnant population growth” excuse me but that is a good thing.

“We’re talking about the economic engine of our state, and we can’t move forward without them.”

Can you describe this “forward” direction ? A ship heading for the rocks is often moving forward.

If they really want to sell this idea they should name some places that were formerly mostly white that have already been diversified and then list all the different ways things improved.

1 Like

I think by publishing such a thing in the NY Times they purposely lit a worldwide Bat Signal to current and future “non-profit” government services providers: New Hampshire is ripe for plundering the Treasury by begging for billions of dollars of Federal grant money to “fix” the “problem”.

1 Like

SO, they’re looking for a bunch of cheep labor by people who can’t afford rent, and they assume racial minorities will fill that roll. Sounds racist.

1 Like

Diversity in salaries!

"Contrast the above article with another from the NY Times from 2016 celebrating Santa Ana in Orange County, as the “vanguard” of a new America for becoming 78% Latino:

From the NYT:
These days, Santa Ana stands as the face of a new California, a state where Latinos have more influence in everyday life — electorally, culturally and demographically — than almost anywhere else in the country. …the Latino progress in this state offers a glimpse of how much of the country will probably look in coming decades…

“There’s no attempt to whitewash the city anymore,” said Aurelia Rivas, 26, a student working at her parents’ fruit and snack stand one afternoon. Referring to the annual Day of the Dead celebration, she added, “It’s like everyone knows that Día de los Muertos is going to be just as big and important of a celebration as the Fourth of July.”

The power and presence of Latinos in this community in Orange County — itself once a bastion of Republicanism — is echoed up and down the California coast. Latinos now make up just under 40 percent of the state’s population, projected to increase to 47 percent by 2050. The leaders of both houses of the Legislature are Latino, as is the secretary of state, the current mayor of Los Angeles and the previous mayor.
The need to “diversify” the city was not raised, in fact, the word “diversity” didn’t appear once in the entire article. "

1 Like

I guess they want NH to be more like Lawrence, MA?

https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/ma/lawrence/crime

The crime rate in Lawrence is considerably higher than the national average across all communities in America from the largest to the smallest, although at 26 crimes per one thousand residents, it is not among the communities with the very highest crime rate. The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Lawrence is 1 in 38. Based on FBI crime data, Lawrence is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Massachusetts, Lawrence has a crime rate that is higher than 90% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.

There is a social club that allows weed smoking.

If you need a big score of high grade heroin, check with the Dominicans in Lawrence. The Puerto Ricans can hook you up with smaller amounts, they work for the Dominicans. Stay away from the blacks, their product is garbage, I’ve heard…