NH Nat. "guard". For satan's sake

I’m guessing the “higher ups” are even more fucked in the head than this schmuck .“Two years ago, Phinney made it official. He became a Registered Member of the Church of Satan and received the vaunted “red card” that members use to identify themselves to other members. Phinney says he also plans to apply for Active Membership, the next level in the church hierarchy for members who seek more involvement with the organization and with other members.” https://miscellanyblue.com/post/162550483927
Samm

I bet he doesn’t get re-elected.

Has any NH state rep ever proposed a ban on circumcision?

Oh right, I’m not “anarchist” enough for you so anything I do as a Libertarian won’t be good enough. Nice to see you play the same game as liberal Democrats. That article is nothing but bullshit.

You’re the one banking on a “gov’t” solution (like the liberals) not me.

In their realm of govt solutions they aren’t accomplishing anything good here in NH. Putting ugly signs everywhere ALREADY. I’d bet for every 1 liberty mover NH sees 50 liberals and 50 boot-lickers increasing our census. Taxes in most of these small towns in the so. half are ridiculous.Ordinances are silly. Boot-licking cops everywhere. “cause we need em”. Schools brainwashing the kids like everywhere, and yes, they seem to dwell on the holucaust like it was the only conflict in human history. Everybody takes pride in their stupid town meetings where the cops get stupid-expensive new cruisers every couple years. The small towns will send you a CERTIFIED letter to remind you to license your dog, even though your dog died a year ago. NH is a big mess just like every high population area. Corporate america dominates nashua, manchester,concord,milford,keene,salem,etc… Not much to be proud of. So as an observation to them…No, they’re not doing anything good. The system is too strong to accommodate any meaningful change to benefit freedom. At this point,the system can only decrease freedom. It will get real bad.
People really need to wake up and see how much they are being controlled.not just by govt, but by the system as a whole. Smart phones control people. They run into light posts because they’re not paying attention to their surroundings. Saw 3 teens walking down the sidewalk, not talking to each other, but all 3 fixated to their “devices”. My optimism lies in getting out of the system as much as you can. And fighting against it too.
Samm rant over.

It looks like Keith Murphy tried to get circumcision excluded from Medicaid payment.

Planned parenthood is in favor of circumcision. I knew there was a good reason to hate that place.

Parenthood of Northern New England, meanwhile, countered circumcision carries public health benefits, including lowered risk of urinary tract infections and some sexually transmitted diseases.

A rabbi also warned it would discriminate against low-income Jews

I’m pretty sure this rabbi isn’t concerned about Jews not being able to afford circumcision.

Does the state state of NH subsidize religious ceremonies?
Do mohel get reimbursed for doing circumcisions? I thought they didn’t charge, and just took donations.
https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/1668419/jewish/No-Set-Payment-for-the-Circumcision.htm

Recognizing the difficulty this extra expense could cause, Rabbi Moses Isserles writes in his gloss on the Code of Jewish Law that the mohel should not refuse to perform a circumcision if someone does not have the funds to pay for it. He adds that, in fact, mohels are generally enthusiastic to circumcise a child even if there is no payment.

Anyway, it is a good idea to cut the funding.

The study authors estimate that if all states’ Medicaid plans paid for male circumcision, the national rates for the procedure would increase to 62.6 percent. If all states dropped the coverage, the rate would fall to about 38.5 percent.