NH Independence Speech at "We the People NH" Event

Originally published at: NH Independence Speech at “We the People NH” Event | Free Keene

I was honored to be able to speak in front of an audience of over 130 freedom-loving people from across New Hampshire this Friday evening at the “We the People NH” event focusing on more liberty-friendly candidates. Since I am a candidate for NH Senate District 10, organizer Terese Grinnell invited me to speak and my focus was to discuss NH Independence. I told the crowd about the exciting poll results that came out recently showing nearly 1 in 3 NH people already support NH being its own country – and 52% of Republicans.

You can get all the details on the poll from this article at NHexit.US where the full results from Survey USA are linked.

I wasn’t sure what the audience’s response would be but I got a lot of applause and nearly everyone to whom I offered a Foundation for NH Independence flyer during the breaks, accepted it. The event was a major success. There is wide interest in independence for New Hampshire from the evil Federal Gang. Here’s the full speech and organizer Terese Grinnell’s comments afterward:

Thanks for sharing…The survey results look promising but curb your potential confirmation bias.

The article says it was deployed online to 652 people (out of 1.38 MM population in HH) which is about 0.05%. Online-only skews the demographics younger and better educated. On the upside there was some calibration to the US population but it seems like NH population calibration would have been more relevant.

They refer to a Lucid Holdings of New Orleans as having provided the sample and the survey being deployed over 7 days. Lucid is part of Cint.

It isn’t entirely clear from the article or the survey that was published as to how exactly these people were recruited: was it random? Was there an incentive? Where was it promoted?

All told though very interesting!

cueing speech for download!