NH Hempfest Documentary Released Free Online!

Originally published at: http://freekeene.com/2017/08/09/nh-hempfest-documentary-released-free-online/

Last year I had the pleasure of attending and broadcasting my talk radio show, Free Talk Live, from the third annual NH Hempfest! This year it’s back, rebranded to the “NH Cannabis Freedom Festival“, again at the beautiful Roger’s Campground from August 25th-27th. Like last year’s event, this year promises to be packed full of…

testing discourse comments

I contacted the organizers about vendor space a couple years ago but never heard back. That leads me to believe the organizers are in a clique of growers in NH looking to move product at the festival, and they don’t want competition.

Maybe they were stoned and spaced it? I know Rick is looking for vendors. Try rnaya@comcast.net

Facebook says this event is canceled.

it’s not cancelled; for some reason they made 2 fb events. I’m guessing they noticed that error and removed one of them

Not only is it still on, but bitcoin ticket buys get a sweet discount - basically earlybird pricing right up until the festival.