NH Free 2023 - Independence drive begins! Exec summary here

Will there be a link to a recording of this week’s zoom call, please?

as usual its at http://RidleyReport.com
but normally there is a delay of a couple days

I have been putting most on the podcast too

As you know we have an email list…if anyone else wants to join it or the conference calls i am willing to be removed from either to help make space for you. These things should probably not have more than 12 people or they get too much traffic and swamps the reps. I’ll try to start copying my emails to the list… here.

This is my most recent email, with the link to the call redacted

Reminder: Conference call tomorrow Tues. 8/31 530p

Again I’m tring to limit the number of emails I send to this list and encourage everyone else to do the same except the reps . They are already swamped with email incoming/outgoing probably and we don’t want to overwhelm them.

Alu reports three more reps expressing support for an independence amendment…bringing us to… 8? but I do not know if their support is public and they are not on our email list yet. I’ve asked alu to invite them to the calls.

1 Like

I counted 11 people on today’s conference call, which is its largest size to date… it should get posted later. …however only 2 reps this time instead of 3.

Also I’ve set up a thread to which I am inviting activists from U.S. independence movements… It’s an attempt at establishing some sort of public spot for comms among them.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?555594-U-S-independence-movements-communication-thread&p=7056545#post7056545

Apparently close coordination among the Baltic republics was a key factor in their successful independence drives.

If you have a better idea then my head’s covered in ears! But I don’t think it should be shire forums because that is already a potential central point of failure.

1 Like

right now it seems impossible to get everyone on one platform … almost everyone in our tight little group is barred or refuses to use one of the platforms
the only thing everyone seems to have is email … but a huge email thread is no good for some people
I am connecting with a lot of other movements on twitter
we have a few people on here, and mewe, and a bunch on fb, and a few on telegram

question: who is pledged to be the prime sponsor and who is/are pledged as co-sponsors? This needs to be locked in…once it is, then it’s something we can usefully publicize to mainstream pressfolk. good thing to bring up on next conference call if i forget or am not there.

1 Like

yea after the 2 of them meet and finalize wording on Friday … then we could get this info also

1 Like

Based on our conversations this week, it appears @Laconia (Mike) is the prime sponsor and Matt Santonastaso is the co-sponsor.

Per Mike’s email from Saturday morning, this is their decided final language:

[Art.] 7-a. [Independent Nation.] New Hampshire peaceably declares independence from the United States and immediately proceeds as a sovereign nation. All other references to the United States in this constitution, state statutes and regulations are nullified.

1 Like

That is first-class language! Adding “peaceably” and keeping it short = excellent.

Really good!

1 Like

I am also willing to step aside if needed to make room for others on the zoom calls. It would be nice to know in advance, but not essential.

1 Like

seems like if most of us are muted … and many don’t have video running … we could have quite a few without have distractions or bandwidth problems

Elliot Axelman publishes his “73 Reasons New Hampshire Should Divorce DC”

"73 https://libertyblock.com/divorce-dc/

1 Like

Got on air WKBK-AM Keene in response to their discussion of NH governor being in hospital. I compared the probable limited and friendly security there to what would have happened if it were a hi ranking US official in the building. I said if something’s wrong, something’s too big and US out of NH! Host seemed friendly, said this was something to talk about and was already starting to get a lot of attention on social media but I have not really seen that yet outside our own circles.

1 Like

maybe sometime you can record an audio version of the ## reasons NH should divorce DC for me and I will add it to podcast.nhexit.org
you read slower than Alu … so us old folks can hear all the juicy details :slight_smile:

9/12/2021: Got on air WKBK Keene to talk about RiseUpNH.org’s Oct 2 event…and tHe fact that this is probably hacking at the branches while the root of the problem is New Hampshire’s connection to the U.S.

1 Like

especially now that lockdowns or mandates are a federal thing … NHexit is ripping out the connection

here is last weeks call … you can find the rest there also