New member: Frake

Tell us about yourself.
I’m Frake and sometimes call FTL. I would describe myself as a complete liberty, total free market type. I currently line near Atlanta, GA. I’m married with 2 small children. I’m a civil engineer, hopefully that doesn’t mean I should give back my libertarian card; I don’t work directly for the State DOT.

Why are you here?
Honestly, @FTL_Ian posted a reward of $2 of bitcoin, but I don’t have a wallet. I’m actually curious how one gets their money out of bitcoin. Seems that’s where the Feds get you. But I do like browsing these forums to see what’s going in NH. I’m a signer of the FSP, and I guess I’m supposed to move now that the move has been triggered, but I signed it back before I got married and had children. I’m keeping an open mind and looking for opportunities that present themselves that will get me up there.

How did you find these forums?
I listen to FTL, frequent Free Keene, and get the Ampers’ email updates.

My Journey:
I had already sort of a leaning toward objectivism with reading Fountain Head and (half of) Atlas Shrugged in high school and college. Then, like so many others, around 2008 with Ron Paul running I found Free Talk Live and Stefan Molyneaux (how he has changed :confused:). After hearing these two I completely dove head first into the philosophy. I couldn’t shut up about it. I’ve relaxed a bit in the past couple of years.

Anyway, that’s my intro. Hope it proves I’m not a spammer.

-frake

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Noooo! Don’t relax! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like