New link between autism and vaccines

The rebellion is still there. It can be extreme. Without the damage done by Autism, the controllers would have millions more to contend with. 1 in 59 boys on the spectrum now from what I gather. So it seems like the number of non-Autistic obedient sheep goes up at the same rate. From the following article to go along with my posts above: “Defiance in an autistic child is virtually a given.”
Samm

Defiant Behavior in Autistic Children

By Damon Verial ; Updated September 26, 2017

Autistic children engage in rituals for themselves, not to spite their parents.
Defiance in an autistic child is virtually a given. Autistic children, lacking the social and communication skills that most people use to solve problems, often spontaneously respond negatively to small conflicts. Because of the difficulty of understanding the reasons for every action in which an autistic child engages, sometimes parents make the mistake of thinking their child is deliberately being defiant. By observing the specific details of your child’s misbehavior, you will often come to the root cause of the defiance.

Defiance as Lack of Social Skills
Autistic children tend to be on a lower level in terms of social skills. In interacting with an autistic child, you will often find him to be unresponsive to you and your actions. Autistic children are inflexible in their social interactions. Sometimes it seems as if their defiant behaviors are planned, but this is not always the case. For many parents, this can be a hard concept to grasp. In many cases, what a parent sees as defiance in her autistic child is actually a lack of social skills, an ignorance of the needs and wishes of the parent. For example, an autistic child might have a habitual way of speaking. This speech style might be rude in certain situations, such as by being too direct. The child might not be deliberately trying to provoke a conflict, though he might end up doing so due to his lack of ability to adapt his speech style to the situation.

Defiance as Communication Breakdown
Defiance might come in the form of a communication breakdown between parent and child, often due to poor communication skills in the child. According to Mohammad Ghaziuddin, child psychologist and author of the book “Mental Health Aspects of Autism and Asperger Syndrome,” this is a common form of parent-child conflict in families with an autistic children. Ghaziuddin also points out that over 25 percent of all autistic children lack the ability to express themselves through meaningful communication. Thus, when communicating with their parents, autistic children are often prone to using more physical methods of communication, such as pulling, pushing or even hitting. In this way, a difference of opinions between parent and autistic child is not always a simple conversation but can escalate into inappropriate behavior on the autistic child’s side. This defiance is true defiance, but it stems from a lack of expressive ability.

Defiance as Insistence
One idiosyncrasy of the autistic child is her propensity to have rituals for nearly everything. Autistic children are often fixated on doing certain things in a single, specific way. Deviation from that way can lead to tantrums or other defiant behaviors. When a parent interferes with an autistic child’s ritual, that stubborn part of the autism can easily show its face, emerging as rebellious behavior.

1 Like

Are these 2 of the “USA’s” most upstanding citizens? Eric Holder (former “attorney general”) and Kenneth Frazier (Merck chair/ CEO ) image
Frazier, who was named Black Enterprise’s 2014 Corporate Executive of the Year, will receive the Achievement Award for his leadership as head of one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies in the world.
(from 2015 “Executive Leadership Foundation” annual awards gala)
More info on Merck soon. (Merck produces the MMR vaccine)
Newer post above too.
Samm

1 Like

I don’t have any citizens. Didn’t realize you did, either.

2 Likes

Corrected. Thanks.

I’m not sure these questions have anything to do with my post, and I’m going to ignore them.

Fair enough. New topic: The System Countering Rebellion: AUTISM
(sorry it took so long)
Samm

"In a covert affair originally dubbed Operation Overcast but later renamed Operation Paperclip, roughly 1,600 of these German scientists (along with their families) were brought to the United States to work on America’s behalf during the Cold War. The program was run by the newly-formed Joint Intelligence Objectives Agency (JIOA), whose goal was to harness German intellectual resources to help develop America’s arsenal of rockets and other biological and chemical weapons, and to ensure such coveted information did not fall into the hands of the Soviet Union. Although he officially sanctioned the operation, President Harry Truman forbade the agency from recruiting any Nazi members or active Nazi supporters. Nevertheless, officials within the JIOA and Office of Strategic Services (OSS)—the forerunner to the CIA—bypassed this directive by eliminating or whitewashing incriminating evidence of possible war crimes from the scientists’ records, believing their intelligence to be crucial to the country’s postwar efforts."
Just might have something to do with a link between Autism & vaccines.
Samm

http://www.illuminatiagenda.com/forcibly-vaccinated-then-diagnosed-autistic/
“Autism” occurs shortly after the MMR shot.
My theory is that rebellious genetic markers and perhaps other traits are the “activators” to the damaging properties found in the vaccine. I will watch Born To Rage -has Henry Rollins in it. Remember him ? The link is here: Samm
https://dna-explained.com/2013/06/16/the-warrior-gene/

1 Like

I’ve been taking this for a few months. Too early to tell what it’s done for me, but I’ve also stopped drinking filtered water and started drinking and cooking with tapwater (I still make tea with filtered water, but I drink less of it.) I also recently started using Celtic sea salt, which has a extraordinarily high traces of potassium and magnesium (which are still just traces) and a bit lower sodium. It’s way too early to tell about that.

2 Likes

Like I’ve mentioned, the science & technology that we see is only the tip of the iceberg.
They now tell us they can “edit” genes to reduce Autistic symptoms. I’d be willing to bet they figured how to edit (through MMR injection) any genetic traits that might lead to rebellious/defiant impulses: People likely to otherwise grow up as potential threats to the system. And I’d bet they figured this out many years ago.
It’s a theory that won’t be presented too much because most people can’t grasp the possibility that evil like this exists in this world. Because most people who know or raise Autistic kids are, in fact statists, they will continue to spend millions or billions to search for an answer they WANT to hear. I’d also consider this following article as a warning that “they” will figure out how to increase the numbers of Autism through other means than the Merck-produced MMR vaccine.

Samm

1 Like
1 Like

I think there are two separate debates:

1. “What causes autism?”

2. “Do individuals have the Right to refuse vaccines for themselves and their dependents, regardless of their reasons for doing so.”

I think that even the smartest of us would need to do many years of dedicated study to come anywhere close to a well-informed independent scientific position on the former question. I propose that we focus on the latter.

As a Libertarian Gradualist, I believe that different states of Rational Law (aka Natural Law, Inalienable Rights, etc) exist at different stages of biological and social evolution: whether we are blobs in the primordial goo, apes, cavemen who’d be fools for trusting the neighboring tribe, illiterate subsistence farmers, or 21st century technohumans with >120 IQs and instant access to all of human knowledge. At least some of us are approaching the birth-pains of a new stage in human progress, one that makes vast coercive nation-states obsolete, but we are not quite there just yet…

By the 20th century standards, very good arguments can be made in favor of coercive herd immunization. Vaccines do save millions of lives, and, even more importantly, they protect from much more catastrophic potential scenarios of pandemics that could kill billions. Nation-States / Empires that have a vaccination policy have a competitive advantage over those that don’t, although of course it comes at the cost of diminished individual freedom…

By the emerging standards of 21st century voluntary start-up societies - I think we can do better!

All libertarians should recognize Freedom of Association - the Right to discriminate against people for whatever reason you choose, including whether or not they immunize. If/when vaccination is a concern, there will be registries of people who’ve vaccinated, public access or login protected. Proving that you or your child are vaccinated would only take a couple of taps of your phone.

This can be a contractual prerequisite for applying to a school, getting a job, being a member of a church, visiting a residential neighborhood or a charter city, etc - if the owners of those voluntary organizations so desire.

There’s a 3rd debate.

1 Like

How does the system counter those that speak out against vaccinations ?

1. censorship
  2. start a measles outbreak

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/15/health/facebook-anti-vaccine-posts-bn/index.html

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2019/03/01/anti-vaxx-movement-criticized-unicef-report-global-measles-spike/3031998002/

1 Like

Someone got to the producer of this movie shortly before it was to be released. This brief youtube trailer was made shortly before the release: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYKDsn6-WF8

More censoship: https://www.kcra.com/article/facebook-steps-up-fight-against-vaccine-misinformation/26756362
Samm

1 Like