My (mandatory ;) intro

1. Found Ron Paul 2007, became Ancap, organic homesteader, escaped MA to NH 5 years ago.
  2. To hook up with like minded people.
    FSP wants me to wear a mask, Shire is protesting it.
  3. FSP forums>Ridley report
1 Like

Welcome! Is the FSP really advocating masking?

2 Likes

Thanks Ian, and thanks for all you’ve done in the name of liberty.

I wouldn’t say the organization itself is pro mask. But an administrator in their forums at least seems is. https://forum.freestateproject.org/index.php?topic=29017.0

Plus, I have seen at least a couple people with FSP stickers on their cars wearing masks going into gas stations; in NH; before the mandate. (maybe I’m being a little too extreme?, (But, don’t they listen to the godfather of liberty himself, do they UNDERSTAND him?(https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkJ1N-7g9Q6n7KnriGit-Ig))).

Me personally I have yet to put one on since this all started. And I have till mid January to figure out how to renew my drivers license (I know I shouldn’t care, but Im not ready to fight a cop about that yet) without having to wear one.

While I’m not as hostile to masks, I am very hostile to the government’s atrocious actions regarding masks and other things. While masks are easy to protest maybe it is time to fight the drivers licensing en mass. It’s easy to take out one person, but we’ve got many. Now we just need take what Sorin’s did with the 20k signers and apply the same concept to drivers licenses. If I sign, will you? If we get 1,000 people to sign it’ll be much more difficult to prosecute people. And if we do add license plates to the list it’ll be even more blatant and work even better because then they can’t ignore it. In fact it may be best to start with license plates rather than drivers licenses. I think the penalty isn’t all that much with license plates.

1 Like

Nothing wrong with voluntary organizations requiring masks.

It’s the government-forced lockdowns that are the problem - they’ve done more harm than the virus itself (misery added for billions of people; years of life lost for more people committing suicide, gaining weight, increased addictions, unemployment, child abuse, reduced quality of education, etc, etc, etc).

Get some clever masks that say “TAXATION IS THEFT”, “DEMOCRACY IS GANG RAPE”, “I’M OVER 9000 LIGHTYEARS TO THE RIGHT OF DONALD TRUMP”, etc.

Totally agree with the first point.
“mission almost accomplished” for the second point
And the third point is cute and spot on, But, I’m still not wearing one, EVER.

They better fuckin not!