My Introduction

1. I’m Lexa. I live near Orlando, FL. I’ve been to NH for the Liberty Forum in 2012 and for PorcFest every year since 2013, going again this year. Last year I visited Keene and will be doing that again this year. I’m active with the local Libertarian Party and Campaign for Liberty. I also help run a transgender support group in Central Florida. I work as a system administrator.

2. Trying to avoid Facebook.

3. Ian’s post in the FTL Amplifier Facebook group.

2 Likes

Welcome! When are you moving up for good?

2 Likes

Welcome to the Shire forum. Wow, I love your background there. The Shire would be lucky to have you living there.

Welcome home. I lived in Orlando 2000 - 2004.

welcome… do you have plans to move & get active with the LPNH?

1 Like

Yea- it’s always exciting to meet new movers. There is going to be so much more that we can accomplish in the coming years and it’s thanks to you guys.

We have a lot of people who won’t use facebook up here. A lot who do use it avoid it. That’s one reason this forum has become more popular and why we have a successful Telegram… and hopefully Riot groups forming soon.

And do tell us when you plan to move! If you have any plans or are working on them…

1 Like

I’m unsure about moving. Part of it is work, I’ve been there a very long time. I do like visiting the area though. Hopefully I’ll make it to Keene Sunday before going to Lancaster. Definitely will before heading back.

1 Like

Great to meet you Lexa!