Moving up there to the Shire

Hi folks,

I will be moving up to NH within the next couple of mobths. I’m thinking somewhere in the Keene area for now. I am hoping to connect with people before I officially move up there. I’m eager to live around folks who see many things the way I do, as statism is pervasive here in Massachusetts. Anyways, I just turned 36, I have many hobbies and interests, hoping to find others who dig the things I do. I found this forum through Free Talk Live. I’m trying to plot a new course and would love to connect with like minded folks. I’m hoping to hear from you liberty folks soon.

-Ben D

2 Likes

From what you said, we have very similar profiles. I’m 37 and planning to move within a few months, possibly to Keene.

What are some of your interests? I’d be happy to connect!

2 Likes

Hi Jeff,

Some of my interests include playing music (jamming), basic things like getting together with people and making fire, and of course bashing the state. I have too many interests to list here. I want to live what I see to be a more classically human life, not this synthetic manufactured life that gov schools and the mainstream media/politicians turn our lives into. What are you into? What is driving you to relocate up there?

-Ben

Wow, so exciting! If you like rock music, you may enjoy meeting Aria and Captain Kickass and Michael Gordon - they are all in a band together.

Awesome! I would love to meet and jam with folks up there. Really looking forward to leaving MA. I feel like I am seeking refuge from the tyranny which is ever increasing. I am very disappointed by how completely unquestioning most people are. I look forward to getting to know folks who don’t believe everything the TV tells them, folks who want to live a real human life, and not live in this super domesticated way that the state wants us to live in.

1 Like

Yea, welcome. There are definitely people here with your interests in mind and Ian has already stated. I moved a number of years ago now. Similar age range and all that. There are some really great people here.