Mother and daughter arrested for being gay married to each other

One of Patricia’s sons, Cody Spann, told PEOPLE previously that his mother is an alleged “predator” who “forced” his brother and sister to marry her – and threatened to kill them if they did not comply.

“I think she’s just a sick, twisted individual that has something messed up in her head,” Cody, 25, told PEOPLE last September. “Why would you want to be with one of your own kids? Patricia’s a very disgusting and horrible person.”

Cody said Patricia reentered the children’s lives in 2007 or 2008, claiming to be a friend rather than their biological mother. Cody said he, Patricia and his siblings spent some time in Texas where Patricia and Jody became close. The two eventually married, but when the family returned to Oklahoma, everyone learned the truth: that they were related.

“My grandmother looked at my brother and told him that was his mom,” Cody recalled. “My brother … said that he wanted to get away from her – that was not what he wanted. And she threatened to kill him. She threatened to poison him.”

He said Jody was allegedly “manipulated, forced and threatened” after he learned the truth. He said that after that marriage was annulled, Patricia set her sights on Misty, allegedly threatening her with poisoning and kidnapping if Misty refused.

“My sister was manipulated and scared into this. Was she an adult? Yes, she was. But my sister was scared,” Cody said.

Okay, this is a right-winger’s dream come true. They’ll be sharing this all weekend.

1 Like

Absolutely disgusting

people said there is no slippery slope
people said it’s the current year

This is the state of affairs in the US, everyone.

What a hilariously weird world we live in.

They are both wearing Superman shirts in their mugshots!

Government, leave these people alone! It’s no one’s business what they choose.

2 Likes