Migrate to NH ? Do the opposite

Mr. Stone, is it Grafton the city or Grafton the county? I live in Grafton County myself

2,000 sqft of land in the woods of BarterTowne would be between $50-100/ month (mostly forwarded towards the governments extorted taxes) depending on factors if you do qualify to live off grid with us here.
We just converted 2 decent size trees to over a cord of firewood and would be happy to have other hard working voluntaryists join the project. Plenty of space around the BnB here currently.
Come to the Free Grafton potluck tomorrow to discus what’s going on around here.
Free Grafton is a voluntary affiliation of people and homesteads around the town of Grafton. There is no city around here although Lebanon is decent size and several corner markets, gas stations, etc.
Paying the $500-$1000+pp to live in civilization is surely the easier way to do it, but then you’re going above and beyond the minimum property tax they require and also supporting the government utilities and services such as roads.
Once we have enough members we’ll work on a fellowship hall for coming together for religious observance, the other church in town is struggling so maybe its time for a revival and competition for parishioners.
Ultimately we need to displace the Statists and swell the voluntaryist presence. Families are encouraged to teach your children the peaceful path here away from state services.

1 Like

People can PM me to invite my visit if you have a SS voluntaryist friendly property.
Otherwise I’m sticking with the events and groups that are vocal and interested in attracting myself (voluntaryists) rather than just buying random land.