LRN.FM App

I was listening to the LRN.FM app while driving yesterday and I didn’t know what show was playing. The player says “Live” and “On AIR Now”, but not the person or show I’m listening to. Ideally it would display what show is playing, but there should also be a schedule within the app. At the very least, a link to view the schedule in browser.

Hit Social and Program Guide… wait, that doesn’t work. I have now sent an email to the app programmers. Not sure when they’ll get fixed - thanks for the alert, @Britton.

1 Like

I listen to the show in two main ways. Live from the video feed while at home on my pc or directly on the website with the player at the top of the page on my phone (for when im trying to catch up). I do the second option because it has less commercials if I remember correctly and if not, also because it runs in the background while my phone is closed since the youtube app doesnt run in the background when the phone is locked. The website shows me the date and time Im at in the show. The app i had to delete for other apps. I should really listen to more LRN shows.

Program guide is now available to tap on the social page :slight_smile:

I had a browser problem though. I use Brave on my phone and it first said that the site was unsafe, then after I tap proceed, it says the page doesn’t show any data. For some reason, it’s not forwarding from shows.lrn.fm to the final url lrn.fm/shows. It completes this action on Chrome, and it completes the action if I take the ‘s’ out of the https on the Brave browser. Strange, but that’s not the app’s fault.

Yeah, they need to take the “s” out. Not sure how long this will take them, but I have alerted them.

They say they’ve updated the link and that it doesn’t sound like they’ll be adding title information anytime soon.

Personally, I don’t use the app. My favorite streaming app is xiialive.