Looking for some help

My name is Bob, I have been following and supporting Free Keene for quite a while now.
I was pepper sprayed in my car and handcuffed face down on 101 Saturday by Marlborough police. I have very little money and was wondering if anybody knows a lawyer or anyone that could help me with filing abuse charges. I am going to get a public defender for the trumped up charges.


Hey Bob, been a while. Sorry to hear about this. I don’t know if he’ll take the case for free, but attorney Dan Hynes might be able to help.

Also do reach out to the NH ACLU.

1 Like