Line of work

Selling real estate has to be one of the most competitive jobs in the world. Likewise, you have to sell everything twice. You need to sell someone on the concept of letting you sell their property and then go get them somewhere close to what you said it was worth. I live in a town of 6000 people and we have 14 licensed brokerages. Very competitive business. The people who excel, make great livings. Sort of the 80/20 rule.

1 Like

I do all kinds of stuff, I am basically an anarchopreneur. for the past 20 years I have wheeled and dealed hay, horses, trucks, trailers, farm and construction equipment. I was able to develop many skills buy purchasing broken down equipment then repairing it and selling it,

today i Broker hay, repair and maintain heavy equipment, trucks, trailers and pretty much anything that has an engine.

I really enjoy trouble shooting diesel engines, electrical systems, hydraulic systems. I have the patients to figure out issues with equipment that most people give up on.

I weld and fabricate steel and aluminum. I can build just about any custom metal project.

I also build custom bug out trucks or cars, infact I can build a totally EMP proof apocalypse bug out truck that will run on multiple fuels, that can be scavenged after civilization has collapsed, when there is no more gas to buy, or if you just want to drive around using waste veggie oil or waste oils from automotive and other industries

This is the link to a Show i did a few years ago with Ernest Hancock after i won the X prize at the 2016 Jackalope freedom festival with my bug out rig https://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Media/202023-2016-08-15-08-16-16-davi-barker-jay-noone-mp3s-video-loaded.htm

I also rebuild engines, transmissions, pumps, electric motors, alternators and service automobiles

I am into blacksmithing, and creating functional metal (mostly horse shoe) art.

I have trucks, trailers, a backhoe, and all kinds of other tools, so if you need something hauled, like horses, livestock, equipment, call me

i anyone needs my services

I like to get paid in crytpo currencies

413 222 826

1 Like

Iā€™m a Chef/Kitchen Manager. I do restaurant stuff.

1 Like