License plate readers in NH:

That ugly big brother is watching for rebellion. Rebellion is necessary for the propagation of naturally evolving humanity,at least when evil is present. This is everything Orwell warned us about. They absolutely need this technology to subjugate the people. The cops only use it because it’s there to use, and it sure does corrupt them even more. These readers are used to track movements, and when combined with multiple other technologies, they make predictive policing or the “thought police” real as shit. The readers are not just on cruisers. They’re on highways and in certain areas of importance in rural NH and other states. The tech is what is controlling us. The slime that are using it are insignificant without it.
http://201-ulweb.newscyclecloud.com/safety/New-tool-for-NH-police-license-plate-readers-06082018
Samm

Massive 30 State, Real-Time ALPR Database Revealed

https://www.blacklistednews.com/article/74715/massive-30-state-realtime-alpr-database.html

Last month, Rekor Systems announced that they had launched the Rekor Public Safety Network (RPSN) which gives law enforcement real-time access to license plates.

“Any state or local law enforcement agency participating in the RPSN will be able to access real-time data from any part of the network at no cost. The Company is initially launching the network by aggregating vehicle data from customers in over 30 states. With thousands of automatic license plate reading cameras currently in service that capture approximately 150 million plate reads per month, the network is expected to be live by the first quarter of 2020.”

Rodney

It’s in Virginia. I wrap my phone in multiple layers of aluminum foil to block the antenna in addition to powering it down when I go for a walk, drive the car etc. Turned off locations services on the phone. Thinking about getting a land line and never getting a “smart” phone again. I have friends who never carry their phones and one friend who only has a landline.