Keene Bitcoin Network adds Auto Repair, Pizza, BBQ

Huge news! Now Keene bitcoiners can spend their bitcoin at Wilder Automotive in Keene, Little Zoe’s Take and Bake Pizza in Keene, and Kirby’s Q BBQ in Alstead.

Details: http://freekeene.com/2016/12/03/bitcoin-now-buys-auto-repair-and-pizza-in-keene-bbq-in-alstead/

I’ve checked out two of the three. Steve @ Wilder Automotive is already working on my car and Kirby’s Q BBQ In Alstead was so good that I’m going to have to drag Nynex there when we get back to Keene.

Isn’t Little Zoe’s the crew that worked PorcFest? If so, that pizza was bomb.

Yes! That’s where they got turned onto it.

If only I knew how to cook. I wish Little Zoe’s sold slices. I’d be getting their pizza all the time. And yea their pizza that they had at Porcfest was OK too! I had a few slices cause they did make it for you at Porcfest… I was thinking they sold it by the slice, but I’m mistaken I believe. I think we just bought multiple pies while I was there.

They do give you heating instructions. I don’t ever cook, but I can throw a pie in the oven.

You over estimate my ability to cook. I know how to use the one minute button on the microwave and the pop-corn button. I have gained the skills in the past couple years of being able to heat water on the stove [and only sometimes screw this up].

lol

its like programming.
var #whichFood = "pizza"
cooking ($whichFood)
if $whichFood = "pizza"
do oven at $tempOnPackage, for $timeOnPackage
end if
echo “yum”

:smiley:

I’m sure it is… but it’s like on a list a mile long to learn and then I don’t have time to cook the food itself even if I knew how to do it. I need to hire people to assist in various household chores, but Bob frowns on it. He thinks its an elitist prick thing to do or something. My food time is my relax time so it doesn’t hurt to use it as an opportunity and excuse to go out. If I learned to cook I’d end up in the house many days never to emerge. I’d become a hermit.

True. I spend a lot of time cooking because I enjoy it, but then I also lament how much it drains from my other productive efforts. I try to strike a balance. To me, often, cooking is like going on a hike, it is nature, it is my element. In fact, nothing beats cooking on a hike. I also struggle with the service aspect, but how is going out different? I’m living in Nicaragua where I could have a personal assistant, cooking and cleaning for me, for 10 dollars a day. I don’t. I probably should, it would be convenient. Some do.

I have no appetite to cook so it would not be relaxing and going out for me is relaxing. Even if I did cook I’d want to get out of the house. Staying cramped up in the house all the time is just destructive to ones well being. Just look prison populations and and the high level of antidepressant use.

1 Like

Good news for those who don’t like to cook - this week I have a follow up call scheduled with a personal chef who might be interested in Bitcoin!