Just a couple of docu-series people here might find interesting

While I am doing online research of many sorts, I almost always have a window in the upper left quarter of my screen showing a movie. These are three I have seen in the last few months that I think some here will be interested in. In every case these are very anti-[American]government in tone.

The above is from Vice TV.

The above two are just what they seem to be.

2 Likes

Edward Snowden is a central personality here.

Trailblazer and Thinthread at the NSA.

24 episodes covering a broad range of topics, from Anonymous, the Sony hack, Stuxnet, AI, IoT, Wikileaks, etc.

Antifa, Boogaloo and related, KKK, and “America’s Modern Militias”
are highlighted.

Adam Kokesh has a few seconds of screen time, starting about 57 minutes in,
not all at one time.

I have spent the last 20 years kind of just avoiding the questions of 9/11 (what actually happened,
who did it, etc.). Some things bothered me about what I say happen live on TV that day, and some of the explanations didn’t make sense to me. The past few days I have been watching videos about the whole thing. It seems obvious that there were other explosions. But in the following videos I have seen what happened from different angles. The first series of videos, 5 episodes is fairly technical. There is also a second video that is pretty convincing. Each of these actually follows the science.
"In these days, a man who says a thing cannot be done

I am now ready to say that 1) those planes didn’t bring down the towers; 2) those towers came down
from set charges, as in demolition (this is one thing I have suspected from the get-go); and 3) someone
did this intentionally. I am NOT yet ready to say that it was the US government, but I do accuse the US
government of covering up the truth, and that’s way to close to saying that it was done by the US
government to make me think it wasn’t them…I just need a little more evidence, it won’t take much.

One quote made me think of the efforts of NH to secede from the US…
“These days, a man who says a thing cannot be done is quite apt to be interrupted by some idiot doing it.” (Elbert Green Hubbard) (episode 4)

The simplest and best explanation of the nature of “money” I have
ever seen:

That is just one episode of a docuseries that can be found at

I’ve actually watched only the one Tubi episode.

This starts out slow, but builds in unexpected directions, with unexpected perspectives.

Listed as “starring” Lauren Pespisa, Vermin Supreme, Daryle Lamont Jenkins, Embry Galen, Anthony Petrovich, Jello Biafra, Noam Chomsky, Bernie Sanders

One of the “200 psychedelic compounds” was MDMA.