Juneteenth

Who put this shit in my calendar?

14 AM

I don’t need a reminder for Juneteenth mixed in with reminders I actually put in my calendar.

States that do not recognize it are Hawaii, Montana, New Hampshire, North Dakota and South Dakota.[24]

2 Likes

I’ve found that racists and anti-racists are a product of successful propaganda brought to us by the system. The system wants you to get riled over white vs black.There are definitely bigger things that are screwing us than Nazi’s or Antifa. The system itself is no doubt the big problem.I also have to remind myself that the idiots in the 3 percenters could possibly find the truth some day. These are duped folks, yet some possess skills. Real skills. A good challenge would be getting the 3 percenters to loose their boot-licking ways and grasp a vision of the damage the system is doing as a whole.
There are some groups out there that have some good principles, but it seems like the one “fighting racism” or “fighting Antifa” is the one that ends up dominating. Therefore we get ineffective “revolutionaries” accomplishing nothing to damage the system that screws us ALL.
Could be some good ideas out there on getting OUT of the system too.
Samm

Variety obtained a copy of a memo Netflix (NFLX) CEO Reed Hastings sent to employees to explain the situation. CNNMoney confirmed the accuracy of the memo through a source familiar with the matter.
It recounts an incident that occurred “several months ago” when Friedland used the N-word during a meeting with Netflix public relations staff during a discussion about “sensitive words.” Several people told him they were offended by his use of the full word, according to Hastings’s memo.

There’s a new N word to know: Neo-Luddite .
Samm

The N-word is strikes again.

The pizza chain is removing John Schnatter’s face from its marketing materials, two days after he admitted to using the N-word during a company conference call. The Associated Press first reported the news and a Papa John’s spokesperson confirmed it to CNNMoney.

Erased from the public’s consciousness like a disappeared party member in a communist regime.

Schnatter, 56, used the slur during an exercise designed to help him avoid public scandal after he blamed protesting NFL athletes were to blame for dipping profits.

During the conference call, when asked how he would distance himself from racist rhetoric, Schnatter brought up the kneeling debate.

Colonel Sanders called blacks ‘n-----s,’ ” Schnatter said, according to Forbes. He then complained Sanders was never publicly condemned for his remarks.

Schnatter said in Indiana, where he grew up, people would kill African-Americans by dragging them from their trucks. Members of the conference call took offense to his explanation, the news site reported.
The pizza mogul stepped down as CEO in January after the national anthem scandal.

Papa John’s said in a statement that it “condemns racism and any insensitive language, no matter the situation or setting.”

They should change the name of the company to “Slappy’s”, and use this guy for the logo.

Slappy

2 Likes

I think you need to have to have sociopathic tendencies to work in public relations, as you essentially have to lie all day long. So I really don’t doubt they extorted their client, as PJ’s has to have some evidence of this. Even if it’s just a billing and payment records.

1 Like

Maybe this is the new way to get rid of employees you don’t want: hire black people to get offended at something they said.

1 Like

It’s still ok to hate white people.

This guy has been putting together a list of verified Twitter users who say they hate white people.
https://twitter.com/meme_america

Some black peoples have a hard time eating and sleeping after talking to the police.

After I had my run in with KPD my agoraphobia returned and I almost skipped doing my show that weekend. Do I get a news article, or does my skin lack enough melanin to warrant victim status?