Joe E. in Virginia

I’m a pharmacist and live in Winchester, VA. I first heard about FTL from the Lets Talk Bitcoin podcast back in 2013. I used to mine bitcoins. I was interviewed by Stephanie Murphy on an episode of Let’s Talk Bitcoin. The clip is called “Joe the Miner.” I listen to every FTL show via podcast during my ride to/from work. I’ve been to porcfest '14, '15, '16 and '17. I’m the guy that rides his bike all over the place all day, lol! I’d move to NH but family is close and it’s hard to make the move for that reason alone. The ideas of liberty were first introduced to me by Peter Schiff. I was an avid listener to his old radio show and still listen to all of his podcasts. Currently my favorite cryptocurrency is PIVX. I could elaborate on why in another discussion. In short, it’s better than DASH in so many ways, albeit the price is much less. Good time to get some PIVX before it inevitably explodes. I had 1000 Etherium at its ico and sold them when it hit $2. DOH!!!
I’m an Amplifier and can’t believe I’m finally joining this forum. I’m taking advantage of the BCH giveaway. Why not.

-Joe E.

2 Likes

Welcome.

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like