Jarvis 4 Governor Accepts Bitcoin Donations

The Jilletta Jarvis campaign for Governor is accepting Bitcoin Donations and we’ve streamlined the process! The form you need is: Bitcoin Donations and it has the address and the QR code on it. You can also link to it from our website. Thank you for helping us spread the message of Liberty to the State House!

1 Like

Will you answer questions here?

1 Like

Of course! I’m more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

1 Like

Does NHLF or something have a pac with less rules for reducing government?

The LPNH does not have a PAC.

Jilletta if you do any publicity stunts i will probably publicize them, via talk radio. If you only do boring stuff, I wiil probably not publicize that. So far I haven’t come across anything interesting enough to publicize related to your campaign, except maybe once or twice. When you started to try and stick up for that cantankerous north country businessman, I did publicize that.

Question for Jilletta,
Quote from your post up top: "Thank you for helping us spread the message of Liberty to the State House"
DEFINITION of LIBERTY : 1) the state of being free within society from oppressive restrictions imposed by “authority” on ones way of life,behavior,or political views. 2) the power or scope to act as one pleases… Now that you know the definition of “Liberty”, I have a question.
The question is this: Do you understand why,in the definition of Liberty in the dictionary it uses the word authority without being in quotations ? Do you understand why I changed the definition of Liberty to include “authority” IN quotations ? Do you understand why I am right and the dictionary is wrong ?
IF YOU DO you will understand why I will NOT be voting for you,or anyone.
Samm

I do not believe your question is really a question - it’s a statement of your beliefs on voting and I am not going to argue it as I do understand what you are saying. I believe though that if I want anything to change with our current system though, I need to be a part of that change and if I am not - if WE are not - things will continue as they are. Government continues to grow and expand and less thus we have less liberty. Yes some freedoms have been given back to us, but until we have someone truly dedicated to reducing government overreach in office we cannot be assured of keeping them and regaining those that we have lost. I do understand why you are not voting and I respect that decision. I tell you my beliefs so that you understand why I am doing what I am doing, not to try to convince you to change your mind.

Yeah, that business man in the north pulled out.

I believe,like you do, that “government” is growing too fast.
Kinda like a forsythia that you prune. It just comes back even bigger if you trim it.
Planting a flower next to the forsythia is a guaranteed way too eventually snuff out the flower.
Pulling the forsythia out of the ground roots and all is my idea of a solution.
Samm

1 Like