Is it even possible to deprogram the sheep?

I will just never forget the 7 hour wait at the DMV this year not because DMV is one of the most abysmal places to anyone who remotely understands the concept of liberty but it was the way people just said “it is what it is” and went along with it.

It was like a social science experiment I never wanted to see. An employee actually raised their voice at a person in line who was questioning the logic of of some procedure and I was just like WTF really they just took that ? I would have come back with low blow insults aimed at this employees appearance if they talked to me like that but my point is the ‘sheep’ in line did not react or even comment that it was out of line for a government employee to speak to the public like they are scolding a child.

I went to AA for a wile, I really needed to quit drinking beer every day. And I did. Someone suggested we have a BBQ outside the club, sounds fun why not ? Then someone else piped in that there is a city ordnance prohibiting a BBQ some ridiculous distance from a building. I said that’s stupid who cares and I really expected everyone else to say the same thing as the chances of the police coming along and citing us for a BBQ outside were likely 1 in 10,000.

I mocked them as sheep that day and slowly quit going as they really do seem to try to brainwash submissiveness into people.

I laughed at a friend of mine for getting a permit for a new garage door, you paid for that ??? Why would you throw away your money instead of just un bolting the old panels and bolting in new ones ?? I never even would have thought to get a permit, I do that kind of stuff myself but if an installer informed me of some permit requirement I would just call a different one.

My point is if this guy did not think there was anything wrong with getting charged for changing a door on his own house. So with that and all of the above I question how could waking up the sheep even be possible ??

It’s not, their brains physically work differently than ours. Blessing or a curse?

1 Like

Blessing or a curse?

Many people with severe anxiety and/or depression are also anti-authoritarians. Often a major pain of their lives that fuels their anxiety and/or depression is fear that their contempt for illegitimate authorities will cause them to be financially and socially marginalized; but they fear that compliance with such illegitimate authorities will cause them existential death.

Why Anti-Authoritarians are Diagnosed as Mentally Ill https://www.madinamerica.com/2012/02/why-anti-authoritarians-are-diagnosed-as-mentally-ill/

Your link didn’t work.

There is no hope for the sheeple.

1 Like

There might be no hope. That web censorship is real, real sneaky too. I never see liberty websites in search results for politics and current events anymore. They don’t like our “dangerous ideas” .

Are “sheeple” the ones that see “government” as the biggest problem we face ?
Samm

Political ideology is genetic (60-70%). All you can do is expose them to the ideas and if they are of the mindset they may gravitate towards them.

1 Like

Yep, that’s why you have to be extremely selective in who you invest your time with.

1 Like

They’ve also identified the rebel gene ( I believe many years ago). I think the mystery of not enough Che’s will be solved.
…Samm