Introduction

Hello glad to have finally found intelligent people who are awake and aware. I found your youtube posts and have followed various issues for awhile. I currently reside in thailand,having left the usa after being totally demoralized by the current political machine. I have always questioned certain things my whole life(caused problems) haha. from religion to government and faught what I knew in my soul was wrong even when everyone around me said it was right.
I thought thailand would finally give me peace and I could live my life free,think again!!! I cannot speak about that here as it would possibly land me in prison and the government would NOT help me,if you believe that you have any protectionor help overseas,think again. Frankly,i'm tired and was giving up hope when I found your posts,so thank you for them. I want to come back to usa at least there you can speak even if you get locked up,you will eventually be freed and can fight for basic human god given fights. Thank You

1 Like

Welcome.  If you love liberty, move to New Hampshire:

http://freestateproject.org

Hello Ellen,

I found the Shire Society through YouTube as well. Welcome.

[quote author=ellen miller link=topic=7033.msg62690#msg62690 date=1362357759]
from religion to government and faught what I knew in my soul was wrong even when everyone around me said it was right.
[/quote]
You know, after you said that I had a feeling that is the real common thread among all the Shire members:  Our minds and consciences still live after all the beatings.

Hello Ellen.

"I want to come back to usa at least there you can speak even if you get locked up"
Plus if you get locked up, you will have people write you in jail, visit you, and throw a party for you when you get out.

If and when you come back to the USA please visit us in New Hampshire, you will find friends here if you believe in peace and leaving people alone  8). Please consider visiting at Porcfest if you are able. www.porcfest.com

I guess there are lots of slaves who embrace the abuses their masters perpetuate, is that the alternative?