Introduction of Victor aka Chuck Thunder

Hello,
My name is Victor and am from NJ. On the internet, pc video game and role playing platforms I go by Chuck Thunder. I once was an AMPlifier of the FTL radio show. Due to the loss of my job as a cringeworthy public school teacher of math and science, I have not been an AMPlifier for about a year now. I have called several times to discuss topics you might have heard such as marijuana oil extraction with vaccumms and incrementalism in the liberty movement in national politics from the freedom caucus. I have used many of the product sponsers of FTL such as Simbi, my pillow, amazon, purse.io and got into bitcoin and dash because of the show. I have also donated to the Ugandan Orphanage project run by Mark Edge. I listen to the show everyday to the previous night’s recording on the website. I currently work for a school district, not as a teacher but as a groundsman and am currently looking for work in any fulltime job I can find. I am 27 and dating a girl for the last 5 years and cant make the next step without a full time job. Hopefully something turns around soon but liberty will lead the way.

4 Likes

Welcome!

Regarding jobs, people have said they are easier to find once you move here. Best to have some savings in place either way, of course.

Keep an eye on the jobs subforum. John R. and I are pretty good about posting when we spot help wanted signs around Keene. There’s always plenty of work available in NH if you’re willing to do whatever’s available.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Yes, jobs are definitely easier to find here. I found a job after a week here - though that was through a temp agency.

Thanks for the pointers/tips and encouragement.

Welcome Chuck.

I don’t think I have heard your calls on cannabis extraction. What type of extraction methods are you familiar with?

I called in maybe a week ago mentioning that certain chemicals are used to extract some oils in a vaccumm chamber that generates a certain pressure at 240 TOR, this however isnt the best pressure and so the chemicals that is used to extract oil isnt pure and leaves some other more unhealthy chemicals behind that werent removed in the oils. However, a person I know works for a vacuumm company that has created a new vacuumm machine that can get the pressure lower to 200 TOR and it safely removes the harmful chemicals making the oils more pure.