Introduction from John Green

I want to introduce myself. I am John Green. I have lived in New Hampshire most of my life. I attended my first meetings this last Sunday for the social and yesterday for the Taco Tuesday. I met some great like minded people. I have been fighting the system alone for too long and have taken the opportunity to meet others. I am computer skilled challenged so I have had a harder time navigating this site. I am looking forward to attending the Concord gathering tomorrow.

I am battling the marital court as they have ignored my challenges to jurisdiction. I am thankful for the pledge of assistance from this group. I have studied various laws and offer my support to any freedom minded individual who is under attack.

I have been forcefully removed from my home which is not legally the trespasser’s property and have proof of such.

I came to this forum as a result of the meetings I attended. I came here to give and get support.

John,

This is a growing forum, but we’re starting small. I hope you can find people to assist, but if it doesn’t happen immediately, don’t give up! We’re just getting the ball rolling here. You’re on the ground floor.

Welcome aboard!

2 Likes

hello john! sorry to hear about your battle with the state. i aspire to join you guys at these meetups :slight_smile:

Welcome John. I hope your relationships get sorted out. It sounds like a difficult time and lots of heartache and strain from a former lover. Whether or not you “win” in court, I hope the new relationships you form will help you win more personal freedom and security for your life.

2 Likes

:slight_smile: welcome. glad to have you here.

1 Like