Introduction for crblake86

I’m Riley Blake, I create the FTL Digest, and the Freedom feens digest; I also do my own short podcast titled Anarcho Agenda and can be found at anarchoagenda.libsyn.com

Liberty is important, and I want to be able to network with like-minded people. I also hope to visit New Hampshire at some point.

I found these forums through Free Talk Live and Ian letting people know about them. I’m happy to be here.

4 Likes

Welcome - I went ahead and added your FTL badge - thanks for everything you do, Riley.

1 Like

GREETINGS!

hmmm for some reason the forum software doesn’t recognize “GREETINGS!” as a full sentence, or proper comment… so I’m forced to add more words… is this enough words?

2 Likes

Huh, I thought I removed that restriction… double checking

Min post length should have been 1, but there was another setting, ‘entropy’, that may have broken on your post.

Welcome to the forum. You do good work.

1 Like

Thank you Ian, I appreciate that.

Thank you for the warm welcome and kind words everyone. I hope to try and visit New Hampshire next summer, so at some point, I’ll be bugging people for help in getting around NH.

1 Like

Welcome Riley! It’s great to meet you. Thank you for making the FTL digest. I’ll check out your podcast, too. Looking forward to seeing you in the Shire!

1 Like