Introduction - Darlene

I’m a mother of two children and is a very hard worker. I am originally from Honolulu, HI. I will be moving to NH in June of this year. My partner is the one who showed me the forum. I want FREEDOM. Plain and simple.

2 Likes

Welcome, Darlene!

1 Like

And she cooks some good food - from Hawaiian food like kalua pig to loco moco to traditional classics like spaghetti with meatlballs and Irish steak. Yummy. Anarchist cooks: because voluntaryists need to eat, too.

1 Like

Welcome Darlene! What area are you moving to?

1 Like

Hi Darlene. I too want FREEDOM, and New Hampshire is one of the freest, if not the freest state in America at the moment. Is there a particular area of the state you have in mind?

1 Like

Hey Darlene! You want FREEDOM? I heard that! Glad to know we will soon be neighbors. Since you’ll be coming in the summer, be sure to visit Portsmouth and enjoy the beaches on the Shire’s coast! :grinning:

2 Likes

thank You.

That’s funny, Thank You

1 Like

My partner and I are moving to Keene. Very nervous but excited all in one.

2 Likes

Keene.

1 Like

:slight_smile: Don’t be nervous. Keene is great. We got lots of very active people in Keene and some not-so-active. But in either event plenty of meet-ups and stuff and great people to hang out with.

2 Likes

She listens to Free Talk Live with me religiously. Ian and Darryl convinced her as much as I have. FTL, the 101 reasons documentary, and the Keenevention panels were pretty persuasive.

4 Likes