Introduction and spreading open sourced information about securing our freedoms

Hello,
My name is Russell Lee and I am active in the fight against the loss of our nation to the globalist/monetarist police state cabal. I grew up in Colorado (before the mountain towns became exclusive country clubs for the ‘haves’.).
This is the information I am spreading to the world.
The open sourced, gravity powered, free energy generator known as the Power Multiplier Device:
Power Multiplier Device, last resize (I hope)-overunity.com.
The modified PMD for recharging electric cars while in motion:
Power Multiplier Device FE generator adapted for electric cars-overunity.com
Power Multiplier Device FE generator for electric cars, picture-overunity.com
The design of the Grow-Live Tower:
A cylindrical structure with a central support column, periphery support columns, and suspension cables connecting the two to support the floor levels. The lower 20 levels are where the people live, the upper 60 levels are greenhouse levels that provide the food the people need. The PMDs run up and down the outside of the periphery columns to provide the free energy the tower needs. Free housing, food, and energy are the people’s right to have.
The open sourced Galaxy Cipher Instrument to protect privacy and communication:
Cryptography Forums, Topix
Other patterns to use with this instrument can come from the shape of a twisted wire found in a junkyard, a winding river on a map, the tracing of a dog’s nose, a city skyline, whatever. These non-logic patterns easily defeat any logic-based invasion program the NSA uses to invade your life.
Regards,
Russell Lee

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. The more technology we use to either evade the government’s spying the better, or at least make their job harder.

Personally, I’ll be saving up for the Blackphone 2, ThinkPenguin laptop, a VPN, and other pro-privacy technology. We’re living in wild times for sure.

1 Like

both:
Unable to connect

Firefox can’t establish a connection to the server at cars-overunity.com.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.