Introducing myself

Tell us about yourself:
I am a Cryptocurrency lover (yes, even during the crypto winter) from Michigan. I have been buying (little bits) of bitcoin since 2013. I am 50 yrs old and have 3 kids. One attends Boston University. Once the other 2 leave high school I am hoping they also go to school out East so I can move to NH.

I love what you are doing with the Shire society. Good stuff.

Why are you here?
There is an error on on the Crytpotip.org site so I am coming here to report it. I think the craziness of the BCH BSV split have caused or at least contributed to a datetime error in the code.

How did you find these forums?
Cryptotip.org

2 Likes

Welcome - @error is the programmer behind cryptotip and I’m sure he’d appreciate a bug report. Hope to see you in NH someday. We actually just had a crypto guy from Michigan move to Keene a couple weeks ago.

1 Like

Yes, I’d love to hear a bug report. If you’re sure it’s a bug, you can send it to cryptotip at ringingliberty dot com. You can also post in the cryptotip thread, especially if you aren’t sure if it’s a bug. I have been working on the code for the past few days so it’s entirely possible I messed something up and somehow didn’t catch it in testing.

1 Like

Thanks! I sent it via email so i could include a screenshot.