Intro Post to my Intro Post

Obligatory intro post comin’ at yall, so, uh, watch out.

I’m Sean, originally from Virginia/Maryland. Migrated to Washington thanks to good ole Uncle Sam and my “service” to him in the Navy. Regardless, that time in led me to some books by Ron Paul after a very eye opening moment during a deployment to Yemen. Once a secret operation, now the truth has long been revealed through various WikiLeak reveals, thankfully. But that moment was what led me here figuratively, and literally to liberty which will ultimately lead me to New Hampshire. I am an amplifier of Free Talk Live of a couple years and listener of a couple more. I stumbled upon it while searching for “libertarian” podcasts one day at work.

I am here in the forums to continue to overload myself with liberty/liberty troll discussions. To further my libertarian beliefs and to also devolve my brain with mindless debates and discussions.

I discovered these from relentless beggaring and discussion on Free Talk Live and in the FTL AMP Group on Facebook. /sarcasm

I look forward to arguing with all of you (since thats what we all do :smiley: )

2 Likes

Cool story! Welcome, Sean. Added your AMP badge.

2 Likes

Glad you made it!

Indeed, welcome. :grin: