Imam Accused of Being Drunk by City of Keene Bureaucrat!

If Cantwell comes back, it won’t likely be for longer than to move out. I suspect he doesn’t want to be here. More people probably know his face than they do mine at this point.

1 Like

The peace flag hasn’t even been stolen in almost a year.

1 Like

I mean, all the shit I’ve been involved in, I’ve never had a candlelight vigil held against my name. Worst was that weird SFKer standing awkwardly alone and silently outside the KAC a few years back.

If that turns out to be the case, then I don’t see anything happening because nobody will be playing follow the leader to move to Keene just to agitate for their team.

Lol. You also aren’t sure if Chris is really a racist.

Where would Chris move, and why? I’m not saying he won’t move, but he hasn’t expressed that publicly.

Chris wants people to know his face, and he wants conflict.

Both Chris and Will seem to crave attention. Will was using the proximity of the mosque to Chris Cantwell’s home as a selling point when he was raising money.

Imam Accused of Being Drunk by City of Keene Bureaucrat!

No one was accused of being drunk. Will was accused of smelling like alcohol. I smell like alcohol sometimes, and I don’t drink.

Words are important. If you report that lady accused Will of being drunk you are not telling the truth.

1 Like

That was her way of saying he was drunk. Otherwise, what’s the point of saying you smell like alcohol?

I’m gonna go with Blackie on this one.

I wasn’t talking about what Chris expresses publicly. And no, I don’t know what he really believes. He has said to me the more people hate him the more money he makes.

Will definitely used Chris’ name to raise money. Smart move. His fundraiser had stalled out. When you’re trying to raise funds, publicity is helpful.