If you know it's a fraud why are you wearing a mask?

I have some insider knowledge on the government side of things and I can vouch for the validity of the information shared in this article: https://off-guardian.org/2020/11/17/covid19-evidence-of-global-fraud/

Please read the article and share. If you don’t understand something in the article please look it up or ask somebody about it.

If you understand it’s a hoax then why are you wearing a mask? All of the economic destruction and fighting will stop as soon as you end your compliance to the government. If masks are “required” to shop at a store just walk in anyway. If they say you can’t shop there due to mask requirements. Tell them you will not be shopping there. Be sure to record all “covid” related interactions on your phone. Make this ridiculousness be seen.

3 Likes

I think about that a lot when I go into a walmart and everyone is wearing them. I know some people in there don’t think they work/are important/whatever
but they are wearing them … when no one is making them

It is very frustrating knowing there is no pandemic and yet people are forcing others to do things against their will and better judgement. Good ideas do not require force.

2 Likes

Hi MF,

There is overwhelming evidence of an ongoing pandemic and the efficacy of masks.

I’m surprised that you think the government is capable of orchestrating millions of scientists and crisis actors. Also, remember that they told people not to wear masks in the beginning.

As for your “insider government knowledge,” please share it! I’m a Health Feedback reviewer, and I’d love to break the news that the whole thing is a hoax.

There is zero scientific evidence that supports what you say. You imply I am a conspiracy theorist. Meanwhile, you still believe in a “virus” that has a 99.999% survival rate and growing (CDC: COVID-19 Pandemic Planning Scenarios | CDC) using a test that cant tell you if you are infected or not infected (FDA: (https://www.fda.gov/media/136151/download)) and has never been proven to actually exist CDC: CDC 2019 Novel Coronavirus (nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel - Instructions for Use (fda.gov)] Oh yeah, and masks don’t work. ( [Effectiveness of Adding a Mask Recommendation to Other Public Health Measures to Prevent SARS-CoV-2 Infection in Danish Mask Wearers: A Randomized Controlled Trial: Annals of Internal Medicine: Vol 0, No 0 (acpjournals.org)](https://www.acpjournals.org/doi/10.7326/M20-6817, German Neurologist Warns Against Wearing Facemasks: ‘Oxygen Deprivation Causes Permanent Neurological Damage’ – Health & Wellness – Sott.net There is MUCH more where that came from. I am wondering…where are your studies? Check out this link for a decent synopsis of this fraud ( COVID19 – Evidence Of Global Fraud – OffGuardian (off-guardian.org) I am fairly certain I am the only person that hasn’t lied to you for the past 8 months or so. You’re welcome.

2 Likes

I appreciate you trying to share what you think is the truth.

There is zero scientific evidence that supports what you say.

Which part, that (a) many more people are dying than usual, or (b) a novel coronavirus is the most reasonable cause for this difference? Do you think 2020 is just a really bad year for diabetes, pneumonia, and cardiovascular disease. Has one of the elementary laboratory protocols been adulterated to falsely show the presence of hCoV-19?

As for studies on the efficacy of masks, there are endless numbers of them. Several are discussed here:

https://www.idsociety.org/covid-19-real-time-learning-network/infection-prevention/masks-and-face-coverings-for-the-public/

In places when and where masks were worn, the infection rate and mortality rate dropped, or was lower than similar places where people did not wear masks. This corroborates what we have long known about disease transmission.

Also, I’m still genuinely interested in the insider government knowledge you have that covid is a hoax.

so this thread was about wondering why people wear masks when they don’t believe in them …
and we attracted a mask true believer
yeah
always exciting

1 Like

Wait…you are arguing FOR masks and then you post a study that shows NO SIGNIFICANT DIFFERENCE in mask vs. un-masked participants? LOLLOLOLOL thanks for doing my job for me. Also, this is the best year for heart disease, pneumonia, and diabetes. They have all but disappeared because they are getting wrongfully categorized as covid. LOL I asked for studies and you give me one that supports MY argument…thanks bud.

In a libertarian/Anarchist forum no less. Oh well, they can’t all be winners, right?

Oh yeah, and not to mention the things that you advocate for are snuffing out an infinite amount more lives than just letting people make their own decisions.

What NO ONE is Saying About The Lockdowns - YouTube

I believe that If you advocate for any restriction on anybody anywhere, you are a sick, psychotic, pathetic excuse for an individual. You are an empty shell without any special purpose. A gnat who lives only to be caught in a web as food for spiders.

I don’t support lockdowns or mask mandates.

But my arguments in defense of liberty aren’t simply a denial of reality.

You have no facts and are blind to observable reality; a definition copper-top. You are too lazy to read the studies and then you say the other person is ignorant. There is no helping someone like you.

If what I said doesn’t apply to you then you have nothing to worry about, right?

Also, this is the best year for heart disease, pneumonia, and diabetes. They have all but disappeared because they are getting wrongfully categorized as covid.

That doesn’t explain the excess mortality. (And neither does suicide.)

Your article supported my opinion!

I linked a page with a bunch of articles. How do you explain away the Hamster study, where they simply put surgical mask material between covid infected and uninfected hamsters and the mask reduced covid transmission? Or that state mask mandates decreased covid growth rates? Or that countries where masks were commonly used had more limited outbreaks? Or the endless studies where they shoot virus-sized particles through different types of masks, and show how the degree at which particles are filtered? Do you think all evidence should be thrown out because one study had low adherence and was inconclusive? Your explanation should account for all of the results.

You are completely ignoring my position. The CDC states there is NO scientific evidence a virus exists according to their own study. If there is no virus, then what are they testing for? I can answer that. If you can’t answer what exactly are they testing for then what are you even doing here?

Here is some light reading…for perspective.
CDC Keeps Nation in Lockdown Using Wrong Numbers - LewRockwell

Covid: The Numbers Game, the Fraud, and the Final Answer - LewRockwell

Lies, Damned Lies, and Statistics, Especially COVID Statistics - LewRockwell

1 Like

The CDC states there is NO scientific evidence a virus exists according to their own study.

That is, of course, not true. Even if it were, I don’t put much trust in government agencies. I do, however, believe in the basic tools of molecular biology that have been used to detect the presence of a novel virus around the world.

Anyway, I’m still very excited about the insider government evidence you have that covid is a hoax!

You cant answer a single question.

It is true that there is zero scientific evidence a virus exists. I provided the relevant study that says as much. I use the CDC because if I didn’t use the CDC you would have questioned my sources and deemed them unreliable. BMJ, Nature.com, NIH, WHO, NEJM all say basically the same thing in their studies. They have not isolated a unique genetic material that could be replicated in human host cells.

Its very obvious you are an order-follower belonging to the church of covid that is as intellectually lazy as the crazy leftists you see on youtube. Im curious now, why are you trolling the Shire?

1 Like

I guess you read me wrong. I do not argue FOR masks.

Gotcha, no worries.

1 Like

yea I agree with your original post

I always (and still) wear a “TRUMP 2020” mask in public. Goes great with the hat.

Hoping someone will punch me in the face so I can sue. :money_mouth_face::moneybag::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: