I am new here I am not sure if this is for me

Hello, My Name is Larry. I am a widower. I have in the past ran into the buzz saw of state Govt. They called themselves CPS. I won the battle , but lost the war. It ended up costing me my wife , children and home. <y second wife died from Cancer about 5 years ago. I have purchased several different publications about this subject. The thing that is confusing about the subject is that not all the authors agree with each other. So who has the most trustworthy information. for me that remains to be seen.

1 Like

Welcome. There are many people out there who will sell some special secret words to get the government to leave you alone - as far as I can tell, they’re hucksters. Government is just the most successful criminal gang. They do whatever they want, pretty much.

1 Like

I agree. I my case when fighting with CPS over bogus reports. I got the CPS worker on the witness stand, and started asking questions she did not want to answer. She looked at the judge. The Judge interrupted me and said if you ask any more questions I will put you in jail. Long story short CPS destroyed my family. I lost my family, my home, was homeless for three months. I tried to sue them and got nowhere as CPS has immunity from being sued.

1 Like

“this subject”?