How to contact jailed NH liberty activists

Yesterday I got yet another letter returned to me after sending it to rich. This time the notice on the mail said something like “return to sender , undeliverable, unable to follow”

I calculate about 70 percent of my letters to him have bounced, but this is the first one that indicated he might no longer be at the jail…anyone know what is up?

Also I think this is the NH First Amendment Auditor who has been getting arrested in the line of duty:

How did you address it?

He’s just contacted us. He is in the same jail in a different cell. Don’t put the cell # on the address.

looking at the envelope now it was addressed to "Nobody AKA Rich Paul
Merrimack Co. Jaill
314 D.W. Hwy
Boscawen, NH 03303 "

sticker says “Return to Sender Not Deliverable as addressed unable to forward. sort in manual only no automation”

Rich has indicted that the 100 pages windows wordpad size 9 font I printed out and was gradually sending him…is too small for him to read well. So I’ll probably send the remainder to the other prominent NH political prisoner…Swatted and jailed for little more than being at the Bundy ranch standoff in camos… some say after it was over! Got this from his wife a couple days ago:

"Gerald DeLemus 15263-049
FMC Devens
Federal Medical Center
P.O. Box 879
Ayer, MA 01432
Also people can go to www.freejerrydelemus.com "

Wrote DeLemus twice but haven’t sent the second letter yet. First one did not come back so maybe it got thru. He apparently gets out around November 10 and is expected to need actual medical attention; presumably he didn’t really get that in the Federal torture state’s jail.

other than DeLemus and our home confinement victim(s) I know of only one definite NH political prisoner… Ed Brown. He led that standoff with the IRS and co. at Plainfield in 2007. Does anyone have contact info for him? One of his supporters, Danny Riley remains in jail but is technically an NJ political prisoner since he was just visiting NH when he committed his alleged crimes. No reason we can’t write him…so that contact info would be useful as well.

Update: Right after posting this I learned that Frank Staples aka Footloose was arrested while attending court in support of the people on trial for protesting outside the governor’s how… I heard the charge was violation of probation. I think he has political charges which have not yet been adjudicated. i think this arrest would have been on Oct 21. Not sure if he is still in jail. He is a farily prominent anti-lockdown activist and was also arrested at the Exec. Council in mid Oct. .