Hi Proles !

So I’m an Anarchist in this land some call “New Hampshire”. I’m not an “anarcho-this” or “anarcho-that” I am in fact just an Anarchist. Think of me as being…well…Human. Not accepting of any forms of hierarchy. Effectiveness in undermining the state is what I would gain interest in with this forum. Let’s face it,any personal info that links you to the pursuit of real freedom will probably be used against that pursuit. The GANG (aka government) wants to control EEEEEEVERY part of your life. I guess that’s why we are here on this forum right? To meet new friends and figure ways to put some salt on this bloodsucking leach. I’d like to meet some friends here that feel the same. " The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" Well, don’t you think we should do something? I believe intell. to be the key. We spend too much time putting our info out into internet land. This is what the big leach WANTS you to do. Them enslaving us is (you are in fact a slave) mostly possible because they know everything about us ! I’m looking to help provide a twist and enjoy in sharing about all the tyrannical agencies and rules and BS so that we can figure (on our own) how to bring this oppression out into the open where it can be dismantled easier. Any Takers ? (the “Hi Proles” was just to get attn !) Love to all my fellow freedom fighters ! Call me Samm

2 Likes

Welcome Samm

Hey Samm. Live free.

Hi Samm, labels suck and strip individuality. Hope to meet you. I’m in the manchester area myself.