Hi, hows it going?

Hello folks I am a Beermoney Hunter and overall user of the internet to monetize life. I am also new here, obviously.

I found my way via Discord and a message that some free BCH was being handed out. So I thought I’d jump on that. However, I’ll stick around see what goes on around here.

Sorry if this isn’t interesting enough but it is late and I am running out of conversational steam.

Have a copacetic day.

1 Like

Hello Beermoney!

Welcome! I’m glad you decided to join us :heart:

Welcome. What’s a Beermoney Hunter?

1 Like

It simply means that I spend an abundant amount of time crawling the internet for passive and crowd sourcing type opportunities.Then I test those services out and try to find a streamlined way to work them together. Ultimately creating a system that allows people to be able to work without the constraint of an everyday employer.

Most folks have heard of Swagbucks or Quickthoughts.(These are Beermoney sites)

I like to go beyond just these type of services. For example I use Amazon Mechanical Turk platform for crowd sourcing. I’ve noticed that a whole bunch of people have no idea what this is. This is disheartening for me in principle. It is definitely a service people should look into.

However, in general “Beermoney” is the lifestyle of earning through simple and quick tasks or completely passive tasks like watching advertisements. By no means is it a normal lifestyle or one that will pay the bills from the onset. If enough time, patience and research is done then it can eventually replace a job but it will never be secure.

With all that said, Beermoney Hunter in a nutshell is a person on a quest for the new services, up and coming services, and positive changes in current services. A Beermoney Hunter also has an arsenal of resources at their disposal in regards to Beermoney. As it is a broad concept.

I hope that answers your question. Do not hesitate to ask more questions as I will be happy to help if I can or at the very least direct you towards someone or somewhere that can. Same goes for anyone else reading this.

Thanks for the interaction.

Have a copacetic day.

That’s using a lot of words to say “I’m just here for the free money and will never come back because my hobby is going around the internet and getting free money.”

Actually I am currently reading the Bitcoin section.

So my stay here will be longer than you anticipate.

Riiiight.

Fair enough. Your opinion is yours to have.

I would like to clear one thing up. Though I agree that Beermoney is a hobby, for me it is real income. Not side income.

Since results vary from person to person I do not promote to anyone that this is more than a hobby.

Also, if I were here to cut and run I would have littered these post with dumb links. Which I am also against doing at any place I actually plan to frequent.

Tips Hat

So few people use the word “copacetic” that whenever I hear it, it reminds me of the Local H song.

1 Like

Who isn’t born to be down?

I like your style.

1 Like

bump

Why the bump?

Probably to make sure I’m still around.

No worries, I’m still here.

Tips Hat

1 Like