Hello

Hello there!

I am excited to get in touch with the community here, I found Free Keene during my research into voluntaryism. I wanted to learn more, and explore the idea of actually living in a libertarian society.

About me:
I am a 43 year old artist currently living in Southern California. I’m A Philanthropist, World Developer, Executive Producer, Life Coach, Motivated/Inspirational Speaker, Visionary, and I’m Currently Enrolled Into Administration Of Justice To earn my Master’s degree and become an entertainment lawyer and criminal defense lawyer. I love listening to all kinds of music, and doing various creative projects. I work in film, tv, and the music entertainment business as a C.E.O and Executive Producer for my own domestic and international marketing and distribution firm , but I’m looking for a different path. I crave a community of people with shared goals and similarities. I love to learn new knowledge and awareness when it comes to humanity and world Development

1 Like

Hello and welcome

Consider yourself in touch. Will you be joining us for the festival’s in June?

Thank you sir for having me. I’m from California born and raised and I am currently going to law school to become an entertainment lawyer and criminal defense lawyer. I have the same beliefs as everyone in this community so God has brought me here. I couldn’t find anything in California so I joined Shire Society