Hello

I’m Rob from St. Louis, Missouri. I’m 40 years old and live with my fiance and our two children (it’s a Brady Bunch kind of situation.) I’ve recently decided to return to school to study mathematics and computer science. Although I live in St Louis I actually grew up in Connecticut, and I also spent some time in Richmond, Va.
Most of my life I have had driver jobs, such being a trash collector. As a result I ended up listening to lots of talk radio beginning with Alex Jones and then Free Talk Live on the TuneIn Radio app. FTP is where I heard about this forum.

I have known about libertarianism for quite some time (since the early 90s) but really started to become interested in it in 2008 when Ron Paul ran for president. I haven’t yet totally committed myself to libertarianism but I feel it’s inevitable. Still struggling with statism and I could honestly write volumes about that.

I am interested in learning more about libertarianism, different styles of market anarchism, agorism, voluntarism, as well as cryptocurrencies.

I applaud all of you that made the move to New Hampshire, I have family in Claremont and a small town called Warner but haven’t been there in 25 years.

So I hope this intro is ok, if I left anything out let me know.

Cheers!!

2 Likes

Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome… How old are your kids? New Hampshire is frequently rated as one of the best places to raise children.

1 Like

Welcome! If you have any questions about those topics, ask away. One great thing about libertarianism is when you get together with like minded individuals you already know you have a lot in common with them.

1 Like

Welcome <3

1 Like