Hello

I am El Stone, a Voluntaryist NOS vendor among other relevant things.
I’m trying to share someone’s Xfinity account so I’ll get the sweet wifi as I tour the country in my BlueBird Tour Bus. HMU!!!
I’ve heard about the forums for quite a while via FTL and being a Shire Society Declaration owner I have promoted it somewhat but so much easier to not get involved with forums and such I’ve neglected it until now.

Ian and whoever are welcome to give me rights here but not sure I need it.

1 Like

Welcome!

When you coming up here? Are you bringing your signed declaration?

1 Like

Welcome! Glad to see new people here :heart:

I’ve penciled in shirefest and generally try to bring the declaration to voluntaryist gatherings.
Anarchapulco is the next scheduled one of those but I’m always looking for places to gather with like minded folk so lmk if anything else is on the horizon.
Last time I moved up in the van it took a while to find a spot to park and plug in so now that I have a 40ft bus and 10+ ft trailer it’s doubtful but hmu if anyone has a spot I can buy electric/wifi & showers.
I’m currently on my way from CO to NC in said tour bus and plan a gradual trip down to Acapulco for Feb. SC/GA/TX/CO --> Mexico.
Funny I picked the one week to go to NC when it’s colder then CO, go figure.

I plan to offer NOS every day of Anarchapulco for $(N-1)/balloon where N=days remaining so if everyone is patient it will be given away on the last day. I hope there’s competition to make it easier to last :wink:

Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me, I love you all!

1 Like

Colorado is beautiful today. :slight_smile:

1 Like