Hello world

Hello, I am 32 with one x chromosome , I grew up in rural upstate New York. My path to here began at a young age hearing from my father, a veteran about how his zeal for this country was at odds with the politicians who claim to lead it. Along the way I had great help from books such as The Creature from Jekyll Island The road to serfdom and economics in one lesson. Mises.org became an Invaluable resource. Unfortunately through the years although I’ve had many a conversation with new yorkers about liberty it usually falls on deaf ears or ends with an acknowledgment of a problem with no practical solution. Well I believe that the free state project is that answer and I’m here work toward a more civilized society. Where liberty is common knowledge and peace is recognized as the path to prosperity. I have come to the Shire and I hope to meet many like minded individuals. See you there!

To anyone reading this in the Keene area: We’re having a meet-n-greet with LyZander today at 4pm at Local Burger in Keene - come on out!