Hello to all!

Hi! My name is Cindy, and I’m an RN living in northern Indiana. I’ve been an amplifier of FTL for the past several years. I’m here because I’d like to exchange thoughts and ideas with like-minded people. I found this forum through Ian’s monthly AMP update e-mail. Looking forward to meeting more liberty minded-people as my now-retired husband and I start looking for a new home in NH!

2 Likes

Welcome, Cindy!

Welcome from Porcupine Real Estate! We’ve helped many movers with their home search and would love to help you find the perfect retirement home in New Hampshire. You can email us at info@porcupinerealestate.com with questions on areas or market conditions. We can also set up listing alerts so you can start getting a feel for the market.

Amy

I have used Porcupine Real Estate multiple times and have no complaints. Welcome Cynthia.

welcome!

Welcome to the Shire forum. RNs are amazing.

Welcome Cindy.

There are currently decent opportunities for RNs in Maine. RNs can write recommendations for medical marijuana. Telemedicine laws are pretty good in Maine, so mmj certifications can even be done online.

I work with a RN to get mmj patients certified. I have looked into the https://doxy.me telemedicine platform, and it is HIPAA compliant. There is a free account option, and a 30 day free trial of the upgraded account that can be extended multiple times.

Good info, hope it works for people