Hello. My name is Seth and I like to party

Hey guys,

My name is Seth. I’m in my mid 30’s, have an amazing wife and daughter, and love long walks on the beach. My work background is fairly diverse, including Videographer, Video Editor, 3D Stereoscopic Video Editor, Script Analyst, Script Editor, Script Writer, Graphic Designer, Retail Monkey, and most recently, Startup App Developer.

While my current domicile is located in Western PA, I am definitely with you all in spirit. I’m here because I believe in the ideas of life, liberty, and property, and rubbing shoulders (even digitally) with others of like mind is both encouraging and inspiring.

I found these forums through the Free State Project forum actually. Someone had posted a link, so I decided to hop on over.

Here’s to your health and your freedom!

Sincerely,
That Guy Seth

2 Likes

Welcome - you planning a move at some point? We need more good liberty people here to help.

I wish I could. That’s probably not going to be an option for me for the foreseeable future though. =(

How’s the project going btw? Are people continuing to relocate?

Slowly but steadily

Glad to hear it! I would love to see a state completely taken over by Liberty folks.

That won’t happen, but the idea is to influence the people in our direction. We don’t have the raw numbers to “takeover” and that wouldn’t be received very well. There are already people who hate us as is. (And people who love us.)

1 Like

Welcome to the forum

Yeah, I totally understand that it’s a matter of degrees, and moving towards liberty instead of away from it is a win in and of itself.

Thanks @kenny_voluntaryist!